Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Obligatory Sell Out "give me money" post (Not Patreon)

So there comes a time in any young(?) creative type's life where they consider when and how they are going to monetize their hobby. I've actually thought about the subject a lot in the past few weeks and after all considerations, I've decided on opening up tabletop game material commissions. Tables, Generators, encounter tables, whatever else. I actually have a lot to say on the topic, but let's keep this intro brief.

Before going to the attached site below; I want to make it perfectly clear that to anyone out there potentially interested; this blog and everything I make is a hobby. I am not in any kind of dire financial straits and the Covid-19 Pandemic has not negatively effected me in any significant way, as it has for many of you. I want to make it very clear that this is 100% a luxury product, that should be taken only for fun or as a kind gesture, I do not need nor would ever ask for your money in any capacity. With that said...

Check out my Fiverr and commission me sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment